Tattoo after care
1. After 3 hours, remove the plastic film bandage gently and wash with warm water, first night is recommended to sleep with a plastic film bandage (new one)
2. Since day 2 no more plastic bandage, just wash the tattoo gently with warm water and also can be some neutral, antibacterial soap, then start to apply a thin layer of Easy Tattoo after care cream (with clean hands) 3-4 times a day for two weeks, then start with a regular hydriting cream/lotion until skin returns to its pre-tattoo condition.
Do not scratch the skin when it's itching, do not remove the skin that will peel, be careful of the hair pets.
Avoid GYM for 3-4 days.
3. Stay out of sunlight and tanning booths until tattoo is healed, at least 30 days.
4. Do not soak tattoo in tub, sauna, jacuzzi or go swimming while your new tattoo is healing. Showers are fine.
5. DO NOT RUB or PICK the treated area while it is healing. Loss of color and/or infection could occur.
6. Extreme sun and exposure over the years can and will fade your tattoo. This can be minimized by using a strong sunscreen, at least SP50.
7. Your tattoo should heal in 4 weeks.
8. Do not listen to your friends about the healing process of tattoos!
For more info, please write or call via Whatsapp